Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tiny The Cat

This blog post is dedicated to the cat I love!

Tiny was my Mom's cat...he lives with us now. He looks like an ordinary yellow cat, but he's the funniest cat I've known. I'm not positive he knows he's a cat. He meows for us to open the pool gate for him even though he has ways of getting in. He thinks its ALWAYS dinner time. He'll follow us around like a dog. Lays out by the pool - in a lounge chair! Joins me and Frank when we sit by the pool. Sits up like a person. Is the star of a computer game - and I'm serious, it's called Tiny's Adventure.

Today we found him sitting up in one of the patio chairs and of course I snapped a pic. I decided he deserved his very own blog post.
Sleeping in box w/wood cutoutsSitting up
Curled up in a planter - and JeremiahWatching a movie w/me and Jess (looking like a little old man)
Today's PicTiny's Game

1 comment:

Blake said...

best post