Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation Party

Today, we had a graduation party for Jessi. It was supposed to be a pool party, but the weather had other ideas. We had 30 people and it got fairly loud but it sure was fun! Some of my aunts came that I haven't seen in a while and that made it extra special. Jessi said I did too much, but I think she was pleased.

The graduation cap pop idea came from Bakerella. They really turned out cute. At first, nobody would eat them because they were so cute. Funny.

I made the cake and as soon as I had finished decorating it, Frank messed up a corner. No worries. A little icing and its all good. I wasn't even upset (and for me - I thought that was real progress). All fixed and ready to go in the fridge - oops - the fridge door started closing on me - I messed up the very same corner - worse than before. I'm out of the plain icing - all I have left is a little bit of black and red. This time there were tears - but only about 3 or 4 (still progress on the uptight scale if you ask me). I repaired as well as I could and got that sucker in the fridge!




Jessi and Blake graduated from UGA. Billy graduated with his masters from North Georgia. All on the same day.

2 comments:

Clipper said...

Nice pictures.

Unknown said...

where are new blogs???