Monday, August 24, 2009

My Little Pony Cake (Old School)

My niece's little girl's birthday (now that's a mouthful) was coming up and she (my niece) asked me to make the cake - a little last minute if I might add. Kay, if you're reading this - last minute was ok. :) Anyway, we settled on a My Little Pony cake. I haven't used that pan since Jessi was 2 and she's about to turn 22! I dug it out, washed it up and was ready!

I think it turned out cute - I mean you can't go wrong with a pink and purple pony - I don't care who you are. I just wish I could master the writing part. My writing on cakes always looks sloppy to me.
This is Kason smiling for the camera...she doesn't smile that way all the time....just for the camera. ;)
Yum...chocolate cake with cream cheese icing....Kason likes the cake.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute - I love the sprinkles on the purple part ... makes it look sparkly and very My Little Ponyish.

And I LOVED that poppy seed muffin the other day, I forgot to tell you. Delicious and completely hit my spot.

Unknown said...

you should scan a picture of the pony cake from 20 years ago and compare... love it!