Saturday, February 14, 2009

USS Cupcake Carrier

I spent my birthday gift card at Bed, Bath and Beyond yesterday. I got several things, but the one I'm most excited about is this Cupcake Courier. It is huge, hence the title! It holds 36 cupcakes in all - 12 in each tier. There is space enough between the tiers to keep from smushing or squishing the frosting. I'm in love....with Frank of course (this is Valentines Day) but this is a close second! ;)

Here's a pic of the inside.
A big thank you to my sisters for the gift card!

2 comments:

T.J. Freeman Jr. said...

That looks sweet! I saw something similar to that the other day when we were out and tried to remember to mention it to you but obviously failed :(. I can definitely see you getting a ton of use out of it!

Unknown said...

that is one serious piece of cupcake equipment. thanks for visiting on friday! blake and i had so much fun!